Clear Writing Services launched in February 2014. Since then, we have secured the following awards:
1. FY 2014 US Department of Education, Title V, Hispanic-Serving Institutions grant for Hostos Community College, Bronx, NY. Status: Funded $2,622,208.00
2. FY 2014 US Department of Education, FIPSE, First in the World grant for the College of New Rochelle, New Rochelle, NY. Status: Funded $3,998,780.57.
Clear Writing Services provides grant development (funding search-to-proposal submission), technical/scientific writing services, and grantsmanship training and mentoring to colleges, universities, hospitals, non-profit, and for-profit organizations/companies.
Clear Writing Services delivers an ad hoc grants office, staffed by former federal program officers, research librarians, and Ph.D. researchers. We:
- Locate “live” funding sources.
- Connect clients to funders’ program officers.
- Design application templates.
- Help create proposals that directly align with selection criteria.
- Secure funded applications that clients can scrutinize.
- Collaborate with clients to produce highly competitive applications and to manage funded grant projects.
- Provide grantsmanship training and mentoring to faculty and staff.
Clear Writing Services delivers clear, crisp easy-to-understand, transliterations of scientific, technical, and educational research:
- Converts complex policies/concepts into lay-accessible prose narrative.
- Produces articles and reports to persuade and motivate stakeholders.